Officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean. Cyprus is located south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel, north of Egypt, and southeast of Greece. Cyprus is a major tourist destination in the Mediterranean. With an advanced, high-income economy and a very high Human Development Index.
Cyprus has a highly developed system of primary and secondary education offering both public and private education. The high quality of instruction can be attributed in part to the fact that nearly 7% of the GDP is spent on education which makes Cyprus one of the top three spenders of education in the EU along with Denmark and Sweden.
Cypriot universities (like universities in Greece) ignore high school grades almost entirely for admissions purposes. While a high-school diploma is mandatory for university attendance, admissions are decided almost exclusively on the basis of scores at centrally administered university entrance examinations that all university candidates are required to take. In addition, 47% of its population aged 25–34 have tertiary education, which is the highest in the EU.
- Capital: Nicosia
- Population: 771,657
- Area: 9,251 Sq. Km
- Language: Greek, Turkish
- Religion: Greek Orthodox, Muslim, Maronite
- Continent: Europe
- Weather: April & Nov. winter but mild
- Member of European Union
- Upcoming Schengen Country
- In between Greece and Turkey
- World’s healthier weather
- There are three public universities:
–Cyprus University of Technology (CUT)
–Open University of Cyprus (OUC)
–University of Cyprus (UCY).
- Five institutions make up the private higher education sector:
–European University Cyprus (EUC)
–Neapolis University Paphos (NUP)
–University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) Cyprus
–University of Nicosia
- Private Colleges
–City Unity College Nicosia
–Ledra College Nicosia
–Cyprus Institute of Marketing Nicosia
- Bachelor and Master’s degree in Cyprus is recognized world-wide.
- Credit Transfer to USA, UK, Australia and more……
- Further Study counseling services inside the college
- Accepted to other college outside CYPRUS for more than 40 colleges around the globe.
- Scholarships are provided to all International students that cover up to forty percent of tuition fees.
- The learning environment is enhanced with the varied culture.
- Students can work hard and then party harder. Students are prepared to work in today’s marketplace.
- Admission letter
- Due Invoice from the college
- Fee Payment Receipt Confirmation from the college
- SLC and Character Certificate
- + 2 Transcript, Character and Provisional Certificate
- Work Experience and Training Certificate if any
- IELTS/TOEFL Certificate if available
- Relationship Certificate (Father, Mother and Applicant only )
- Medical Report from Government Hospital only
- Bank Certificate with 6 month transaction of amount near to 16 lakhs
- Sponsorship Letter
- No Objection Letter
- Swift Transfer Confirmation to the college (If Pre Payment is Mandatory)
- Ticket Booking Slip
- Police Report
- Visa Application form
- Visa Application charge