Japan is a sovereign island nation in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies off the eastern coast of the Asian mainland and stretches from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and China in the southwest. The kanji, or Sino-Japanese characters, that make up Japan's name mean "sun origin", and it is often called the "Land of the Rising Sun". Japan is a member of the UN, the OECD, the G7, the G8 and the G20—and is considered a great power. The country has the world's third-largest economy by nominal GDP and the world's fourth-largest economy by purchasing power parity. It is also the world's fourth-largest exporter and fourth-largest importer.
The climate of Japan is predominantly temperate, but varies greatly from north to south. The northernmost zone, Hokkaido, has a humid continental climate with long, cold winters and very warm to cool summers. Japan ranks 39th in the 2016 Environmental Performance Index, which measures a nation's commitment to environmental sustainability.
Japan's education system played a central part in the country's recovery and rapid economic growth in the decades following the end of World War II. In Japan, having a strong educational background greatly improves the likelihood of finding a job and earning enough money to support oneself. Highly educated individuals are less affected by unemployment trends as higher levels of educational attainment make an individual more attractive in the workforce. The lifetime earnings also increase with each level of education attained.
- Names – Japan, Nippon, Nihon’
- Currency: Yen JPY ¥
- Capital City - Tokyo
- Time: GMT+9
- Population: 127 million
- Official Language: Japanese
- Largest Japanese cities - Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Saitama, Hiroshima, Sendai, Kitakyushu, Chiba
- 70% of Japan's surface is covered in the mountains, with over 200 volcanoes
- Japan consists of over 6,800 islands.
- Mt. Fuji, or Fujisan or Fujiyama, is the tallest mountain in Japan at 12,388 feet (3,776 m).
- Japan's unemployment rate is less than 4%.
- The average delay of a Japanese train is just 18 seconds.
vThe country has one of the world's highest-educated labor forces among Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries.
vJapanese universities and other institutes of higher education can offer course studies or research programs of virtually any field.
vThe country's large pool of highly educated and skilled individuals is largely responsible for ushering Japan’s post-war economic growth.
vJapan has the 2nd largest economy in the world.
vKnowing Japanese brings business opportunities.
vJapanese is a gateway to other Asian languages & cultures.
vJapanese-speakers are the Internet’s 3rd largest language group.
vThe Japanese are innovators.
vInternational recognize degree
vAbout 140,000 international students from more than 170 countries and regions of the world are studying at higher educational institutions in Japan.
vJapan is known as a good place to live with its low crime rate.
vWith a wealth of opportunities for students wishing to pursue tertiary education, the nation’s prestigious schools are the most appealing for students seeking to gain top employment prospects.
- All academics till date
- Recommendation Letter
- +2/bachelor verify + Receipt of fee of Verification
- Japanese Language Certificate(min 150 Hours)
- Language Test Certificate
- Fill up Application Form
- Relationship certificate( Sponsored and applicant) from VDC
- Birth Certificate from VDC
- Income Source Certificate(3 annual years)from VDC
- Occupation certificate from VDC.
- Tax Clearance Certificate (3 annual years) from VDC.
- Bank Balance Certificate (Sponsor)
- Bank Statement (3 years)
- Work/ Training certificate (If education gap).
- Clarification letter (if required).
qTotal Processing time 6 months
qStudent should pass +2 level compulsory to apply for Japan gap up to 5yrs can be acceptable.
qLanguage Class and test preparation and language exam after 2 months.
qShould pass language exam.
qThen College selection and interview.
qPreparing all Academic, Government and Banking Certificates.
qCourier the original documents to Japan.
qAfter 3 months College will issue COE.
qThen take the photocopy of COE and Make NOC.
qAfter NOC go to bank to pay the fees.
qAfter the payment of fees within 1 week all original documents will arrive.
qAfter arriving of Original Documents head to Embassy for VISA.
qAfter getting the VISA within 1 month head to Japan.