Location: Northwestern Europe
Population: 4,581,269 (2011)
Total area:70,282 km2
Language: English, Irish, Ulster Scots
Head of Government: An Taoiseach Enda Kenny
Head of State: President Micheal D Higgins
Climate: Temperate Climate. Rainfall between 800mm-1200mm
Religion: 84% Roman Catholic, Church of Ireland (incl Protestant religions) 2.93%, Muslim 1.1%, Orthodox 0.98%, 5.88% say they have no religion
Flag: Tricolour of green,white and orange
National Day: Saint Patrick’s Day,17 March
- There Is Always Something To See or Do.
- The education system is excellent.
- English speaking country in Euro-Zone.
- Ranked top 10 in Education system.
- Irish Culture and history are unique.
- Part-time jobs.
- Home to big international business.
- Post study visa.
- Ireland is a safe country to study in.
- Ireland is recognized as an International location for high quality scientific research.
- Ireland is a highly developed democracy with a modern economy.
- Ireland has a young vibrant population, with 40% of the population under the age of 25; Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student.